Usborne is a major, independent, award-winning UK publishing company. We publish almost every type of children's book for every age from baby to teenager.
Usborne books are available around the world, both in English and in 100 other languages.
Founded by Peter Usborne in 1973, Usborne has pioneered a completely new generation of entertaining, colourful and friendly non-fiction books. Since its foundation, Usborne has been the publisher that children themselves love for its humorous, factual and fun books.
Our vision for 2012
Peter Usborne MBE, speaking at our recent Gala Awards and Spring Conference event.
What is Usborne Books at Home?
For the last 30 years Usborne Books at Home has helped tens of thousands of people to earn money on their own terms:
- An Usborne Books at Home business fits around your family
- No experience is necessary
- It is flexible and fun and can also make a real difference
- Usborne Books at Home works to improve literacy in both homes and schools
We are an expanding company that continues to go from strength to strength:
- Usborne remains one of the fastest growing children’s publishers in the world
- We are one of the top children’s publishers in the UK
- We publish (on average) 200 new titles and editions every year
- Our book production adheres to a strict ethical policy
- Usborne is a brand that is constantly recognised for outstanding achievements and contributions to children’s publishing and literacy
The benefits of joining Usborne Books at Home are substantial and it is very easy to get started.
Why not get in touch - I'd be happy to help.