The Little Book of Farmyard Tales
My son (almost two) loves this book more than any other. He insists on being read a story or two every morning. You can't imagine how relieved I am to find that there are more Farmyard Tales stories. The most amazing thing about them is that my son never tires of them and even on the 90th reading there is something new to discover. We are so glad that the Boot family lives on Apple Tree Farm and are always so happy.
Kevin Billing, 13 October 2009
My daughter utterly adores the Farmyard Tales books, we read them every night. I just wish there were more!
Melissa Harris, 3 September 2009
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Farmyard Tales treasury'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.