Press & blog reviews
If your kids are wondering what all the Jubilee fuss is about, then take them on a wander through the history of the royals. From Alfred the Great to the Windsors, this fascinating book aims to bring it all to life for children - complete with photos and family trees, as well as places to visit that are connected to the royal family.
Baby and Me
Absolutely jam packed with facts and great photographs and illustrations, this will turn any child into a history buff ... A real must for a home reference library, it'll help adults brush up on the order of monarchs as well as introduce kids to events such as the Norman invasion and English Revolution.
From Alfred the Great to the Windsors, help your child immerse themselves in the history of our nation - and have some fun along the way!
We know a little more about Queen Elizabeth now, but what are the stories of other kings and queens that have dotted England's past? Children can read the story of the first great king of England, discover which royal served as a mechanic in the Second World War, or even read the tragic tale of the princess in the tower. Usborne have packed this book with interesting facts and family trees, presented clearly.
The Lincolnshire Echo
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Kings and Queens (Diamond Jubilee Edition)'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.