WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts. Choking Hazard.
Brilliant for practice together
Bought these to help with motivation for our seven year old. Really good idea. Wants to play all the time. We play them as a memory card game e.g. place five cards on the table with the answer side up, after ten seconds they get flipped over to the side with the answers missing and mixed up for an attempt at writing in the total. Much more effective at improving recall than simply chanting the table. And lots of fun for our child.
claire, 7 October 2012
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Times tables flashcards'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.