- A collection of true adventure stories on the dizzying peaks of the world’s tallest mountain.
- Contains the true-life stories of extreme cold, danger and exploration including the first expedition of Everest and stories of tragedy on the slopes.
- Stories are illustrated with maps and there is a glossary of mountaineering words.
- Internet links to websites with photos and video clips and a virtual climb of Mount Everest.
- Gripping and engaging for readers who prefer real life to fiction.
RRP: £5.99 | Product Code: 09370
Our simple, money-back guarantee
If, within 14 days, you decide our books aren’t right for you simply return them in their original condition for a full refund.