Usborne Very First Reading
Usborne Very First Reading is an inspired
series of fifteen books, specially developed
to give children the best possible start
when learning to read.
The series combines the enjoyment of shared reading with an adult, the support of a well-researched framework, and above all, the appeal of imaginative rhyming stories and irresistible illustrations.
Based on the latest research on teaching reading, the series supports UK Government policy of teaching phonics, and works with non-phonics-based methods too.
Each book includes:
- An enchanting story with a theme that really appeals to children.
- Fun puzzles and games to test children's understanding and provide further reading practice.
- Gentle, accessible guidance on using the books with your child.
- Concise notes on what your child learns in each book.
- Links to 'Online help' available at www.usborne.com/veryfirstreading.
Buy online today, or make an appointment with me to find out more information about this ground-breaking new series.